Health & Fitness
How Virectin Helps You To Boost Your Testosterone Levels – Virectin Reviews
The use of dietary supplements is a popular way to support overall health and wellbeing. Back in time, we could only choose vitamins, minerals, and Omega-3 fatty acids supplements, but today we have a vast selection to choose from. The choice of a supplement depends on our needs. Testosterone-boosting supplements are among the most popular products of this type as millions of men consider them an effective solution to hormonal fluctuations.
Due to the ever-growing popularity, hundreds or thousands of brands released their own testosterone boosters but not all of them work. On the other hand, Virectin poses as #1 product, but how does it work? Throughout this paper, you’re going to learn how the testosterone boosters like this positively influence testosterone levels.
Virectin Helps To Boost Your Testosterone Levels – Virectin Reviews
Importance of testosterone
Before we discuss how the supplement works to increase your testosterone, it is essential to provide more info about the hormone itself. While everyone knows that testosterone is a male sex hormone, there are plenty of misconceptions about it. Unfortunately, these misconceptions prevent us from understanding the true importance of testosterone and, ultimately, addressing problems associated with the hormonal imbalance.
Testosterone is the hormone responsible for the development of male sexual characteristics. Although women also have this hormone, its concentration is significantly smaller than in men. In addition, testosterone is a type of androgen produced mainly by a man’s testicles in Leydig cells. This essential hormone regulates a number of functions besides sperm production. These functions include the production of red blood cells, libido, bone mass, muscle size and strength, and fat distribution.
Low testosterone causes
As men age, their testosterone levels start to decline. In fact, the concentration of testosterone starts to decrease 1% each year after you turn 30, according to the study whose findings were published in the Reviews in Urology. Although the drop in testosterone levels is a part of a natural aging many factors accelerate this process. These factors contribute to a rapid decline in testosterone and induce a number of symptoms that affect your quality of life.
What are the causes or risk factors of low testosterone? Here are some of them:
- Inherited conditions such as undescended testicles, Klinefelter’s syndrome (a condition wherein a man is born with three sex chromosomes XXY), and hemochromatosis (too much iron in the blood which leads to pituitary damage or testicular failure)
- Pituitary disorders caused by kidney failures, drugs
- Obesity due to the fact that high body fat affects hormone production and response
- Medications that disturb hormonal balance
- Conditions such as type 2 diabetes, illnesses affecting kidneys and liver
In most instances, causes of low testosterone come down to your lifestyle and they are largely manageable. With simple lifestyle tweaks and regular intake of dietary supplements, you can boost testosterone levels, improve quality of life and tackle common sexual dysfunctions particularly problems with ejaculation and erection.
Premature ejaculation and testosterone
Ejaculatory problems are a common sexual dysfunction, especially premature ejaculation (PE). PE is defined as an uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs either before or shortly after penetration. Basically, a man doesn’t last long as he would like. PE occurs with minimal sexual stimulation which is why it has a major impact on your sex life. In addition, this sexual dysfunction also causes stress, frustrations, low self-esteem, and many other problems.
In many cases, the underlying cause of PE is unknown, but it is evident testosterone plays an important role. According to a study from the Journal of Sexual Medicine, testosterone has a facilitatory role in the control of ejaculatory reflex. Both central and peripheral mechanisms explain this relationship.
Erectile dysfunction and testosterone
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common sexual dysfunction where a man is unable to achieve or retain his erection. Experiencing erection problems from time to time isn’t a reason for concern, it happens to everyone, but if it’s an ongoing issue it means the problem is deeper, more serious, and you have to be proactive. Just like with ejaculatory disorders, ED can also cause problems in relationship or marriage, induce stress, anxiety, and other negative consequences.
What is behind erectile problems? Well, male sexual arousal is complicated and it involves a synergistic action involving hormones, brain, nerves, emotions, muscles, and blood vessels. Problem with any of these could lead to ED. A growing body of evidence confirms that testosterone levels are closely associated with erectile problems.
Moreover, you may also experience problems achieving or maintaining an erection if your blood flow to the genital region isn’t optimal, and believe it or not, working to boost testosterone levels helps you improve circulation and provide stronger, harder erections.
In fact, many dietary supplements (including Virectin) improve different aspects of sexual function. How do they work? Scroll down to find out.
Natural production of the hormone
It is important to clarify that testosterone-boosting dietary supplements aren’t like steroids or synthetic forms of the hormone. These products don’t contain potentially harmful chemicals, but natural ingredients. They increase levels of this hormone by naturally increasing its production in your body.
Ingredients found in testosterone boosters supply the body with essential nutrients and amino acids that stimulate the production of this much-needed hormone. That is the reason why these products are safe and do not induce side effects that could jeopardize your health.
Let’s take Virectin as an example, the product is abundant in ingredients that have been used for this particular purpose for centuries. That’s the beauty of dietary supplements, they fit perfectly into alternative medicine and holistic lifestyle primarily because they feature ingredients that different cultures have used for medicinal purposes throughout the history.
Ingredients that boost testosterone
Yes, all dietary supplements are supposed to contain natural ingredients, but not all of them are equal. For example, some products contain hidden ingredients; which is why FDA orders their recall. Plus, some manufacturers use ingredients of low-quality and don’t allow you to achieve optimal results. The efficacy of the testosterone booster depends on its formula and quality of ingredients. Their formula is the reason they succeed to increase testosterone levels and help you improve the overall quality of life and sexual performance. And since we’re discussing Virectin’s influence on your testosterone, it is impossible not to wonder about ingredients found in its formula. Here is the basic rundown:
- Ashwagandha root – an Ayurvedic herb, has been used for centuries as an effective treatment for a number of ailments and health conditions. In men, the plant increases testosterone production
- Avena sativa – or wild oats. Often referred to as “natural Viagra”, avena sativa was mentioned for the first time about 200 years ago in German Pharmacopoeia. Throughout the history, people from different cultures used avena sativa as an aphrodisiac and libido booster, it is believed the plant is useful for improvement of the overall sexual function
- Cnidium monnieri – a pro-erectile herb from traditional Chinese medicine. It also helps improve sexual desire
- Damiana leaf – a wild shrub that grows in Mexico and West Indies. Intake of this ingredient increases sexual desire and pleasure
- Fenugreek seed – annual herb with light green leaves and small white flowers, belongs to the pea family. Fenugreek seeds are a great source of fiber, vitamin B6, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, manganese, and iron. Although scientists are still not quite sure how these seeds work, they prove to be beneficial for libido- and testosterone-boosting effects
- Ginkgo biloba leaf – has been around for thousands of years and it is most commonly used for brain health. Google some brain-boosting supplements and you’ll find ginkgo biloba on the ingredient list. So, why is it in the formula of a testosterone booster too? Well, the plant also increases energy levels and improves blood flow, meaning it can contribute to the quality of your erections
- Herba epimedium – also known as horny goat weed, acts as an erectile aid and aphrodisiac. Plus, it boosts stamina and testosterone easily
- L-arginine – a type of an amino acid and even though it’s not, actually, considered an “essential” amino acid it is still significant for many functions in your body. L-arginine has multiple benefits including fertility, detox, stronger immune system, and improved brain power. Bearing in mind that l-arginine is beneficial for the improved health of blood vessels, it is considered effective for stronger and harder erections. As mentioned above, problems with erections occur due to weak or interrupted blood flow
- Maca root powder – one of nature’s superfoods due to nutrient content and a plethora of health benefits. Maca, the plant, grows high in the mountains of South America and it is widely prevalent in Peru. Intake of maca root improves libido and overall sexual function while increasing energy levels
- Mucuna pruriens – a bean that grows on trees native to tropical Asia and Africa. It is an established herbal ingredient for management of male fertility, nervous disorders, and it acts as an aphrodisiac, testosterone booster
- Niacin – also known as vitamin B3. Niacin is an important nutrient and your body needs it to function properly. This micronutrient helps convert food into energy by helping enzymes do their job. In addition, niacin helps the body synthesize vital sex-related hormones closely associated with sexual desire
- Saw palmetto – a low-growing plant that strongly resembles a palm tree native to the Southeastern United States. The plant has berries which optimize hormonal balance and act as an aphrodisiac. In addition, saw palmetto promotes prostate health
- Selenium – an essential trace mineral important for a number of bodily processes including healthy immune system, cognitive function, and fertility. The mineral increases testosterone levels as well
- Tongkat ali – a tall plant native to Southeastern Asia, known locally as Pasak Bumi or Eurycoma longfolia. It is a pro-fertility agent and a potent aphrodisiac, but it also boosts your testosterone levels successfully
- Tribulus terrestris – the most popular ingredient in testosterone boosters. The popularity of this ingredient didn’t happen out of blue, it is a result of its great efficacy and a long history of use for this purpose. Tribulus terrestris is an annual plant whose root and fruits are used for male virility and general vitality. The plant has the tremendous potential to increase testosterone levels and enhance libido
- Zinc – an essential trace element that your body needs to maintain health and perform important functions on a daily basis. The human body needs zinc for hormone production, growth and repair, stronger immunity, and healthy digestion. Zinc is vital for testosterone production and sperm quality; if you’ve come across virectin reviews online, you probably noticed this supplement is an excellent source of zinc mineral
Virectin is a testosterone-boosting supplement that delivers its effects through a powerful formula consisting of natural ingredients and potent herbs that have been used for this purpose throughout the history. With improved testosterone production, users can expect a greater ejaculatory control, energy boost, and stronger erections.