Ever been suspicious of using dermatologically tested ointments? It is quite normal not to want to put chemicals of any kind on your skin, especially for those people who even have reservations of using cosmetics because their worried of the trouble or damage it might do to the part of their body that is most evident and important in nature and society. In such cases, one should stick to home remedies. They’re free, safe and the best part is,they actually work.
Some famous home remedies
• For the nourishment of the skin, most mothers feed their daughters a lot of fruits and vegetables especially pomegranate and potatoes. With both, they are known to make the skin look younger with more color in it.
• Create your own home scrub to tone your skin. There are several recipes available that consist of either crushing almonds and mixing it with honey to create a paste or using lemon drops in honey to put on the skin. Any way can be administered to create the paste and you’ll be surprised to know how different and fresh your skin becomes after that, better than using any random skin toner of some company.
• Flour, the normal one used at home, is considered as a great whitening source. It is mixed with milk and applied on the face and the radiance of the skin afterwards will leave you and the looker speechless.
• Olive oil and Black seed oil is also used to make the skin healthier looking. However, in these instances one takes in the oil and does not apply it on the face.
• Drinking excessive water, even if you don’t want to, was considered the best remedy in the olden days. The way water can make your skin healthy, there is no other substance that can do that.
• Get a bottle of rose water and spray it on the skin, especially if the skin has a lot of exposure to heat. Rose water nourishes the skin and makes it healthier looking and also gives a fresh feeling.
• In the kitchen, whenever you cut something whether it is a fruit or vegetable, try smothering the peel on the skin very lightly. It has a tendency to develop a clear skin with some people and clean out the oily pores.
What are the benefits of Home remedies?
You might be confused about home remedies because if it is so easy to make the skin healthy, then why do these companies go through all the pains to make scientifically tested creams that can help. It is because home remedies are not relied upon a lot and people have found a way to make money out of the helplessness of the public. Home remedies do not cost you anything and are a simple and easy way to assist in achieving the goal of perfect skin. There are several benefits to it. Firstly, you know very well what you are eating or applying to skin because you have made it yourself or are aware of it. Secondly, it does not bring any money out of your pocket. Thirdly, home remedies consist of natural substances put together to bring a great effect and not one single site is going to tell you to get some chemicals and mix them all together. Now with all this, who wouldn’t want to give it a try especially since it sounds so different and refreshing from all the other solutions available?
Is it safe to try?
No offense to your Intelligence Quotient but reading the above tips, there is no doubt about the object of it being safe. It has no weird acid in it that one should worry before trying it out. It is immensely safe, probably safer than the fizzy drinks at any market.
The myth about poor home remedies is that people think they don’t work. They’d much rather spend the money they cannot afford to lose and go buy themselves an expensive cream that is highly recommended by a dermatologist. Even though the cream might be helpful, there is no question about it that bringing your skin to greater health through a more natural method is better. The end resolution to this article is, if you have an option and can make the effort, it is better to try out a home remedy. There is a high chance it can get the results you want.
The author is an expert reviewer on various natural and herbal treatments that can help one get rid of acne permanently. Click here to visit his expert review sites to discover the best acne treatments.