As the end of the each year comes around, families come together to create memories that stay with children for a lifetime and are passed down from generation to generation. Instead of using a boring kitchen plate for the holidays, spend time crafting a set of plates (personalized plate) that spark conversation, bring the family together and start a new tradition. You could even paint a new plate each year and start a collection.
- 3 holiday inspired designs to choose from.
- Dishwasher safe
- 1 set of 6 FDA food-grade paint
- 1 brush
There is no formula on how the plate should be painted, think of it like a coloring book that can be used to serve food. However, we do have a few ideas that might help you get creative.
- Mix the colors on a separate plastic plate to create your own unique colors
- You can write “cookies for Santa“ along the side or bottom
- You can add the name of the artist to the top of the plate.
- Sign your family name on the back and the date it was painted
- Use thumbs and fingers as paintbrushes or sign the plate using thumbprints.
A great activity for all ages, you will be surprised at how fun painting a plate can be. Not just a piece of art that hangs on the wall, the plates become part of the meal, holiday tradition and best of all family. In my final opinion, this is a great Holiday Art Set.