5 Tips While Choosing 14k Yellow Gold Wedding Rings For Your Life Partner
A wedding band is an integral part of the wedding ceremony. In western and in European culture, during the wedding and in engagement, the partners exchange the rings as a tradition. It’s been a tradition for thousands of years in the past as it is in the present.
At the altar both the groom and the bride exchange vows with the ring, symbolizing commitment, fidelity, and love for each other.
The element gold signifies purity and frequently it is associated with a wedding as part of its piousness and spirituality.
Except for gold, the wedding bands are made of platinum, bronze, silver, white gold, and so on. Some are studded with gems like diamond, sapphire, or ruby.
Yellow gold symbolizes subtlety yet sophistication that has been associated with jewelry for ages.
Yellow gold is not only agreeably soft in its presentation yet bright to attract attention. Refined gold jewelry is ideal for regular use as it’s durable and also wearable with every occasion.
14K yellow wedding rings are 58.3% pure. The remaining elements are alloys that are added to toughen it up.
You can consider the following 5 Tips when Buying a 14k yellow gold wedding rings:
- Give careful consideration to the Jeweler’s name: Reputed and recognized jewelers should be considered when buying anything as important and as precious as your Trauring Gold. Quality is guaranteed in such reputed shops and you are bound to receive 100% pure gold. You also get resell value and certificate of purity. Branded shops always have guaranteed quality of purity with their names.
- Fix your budget: Budget is always important when you are buying jewelry. There is a range of options that are open to every budget. Before you select any design or select any style you first always must fix your budget within which you are considering to buy your ring.
- Design and style selection: In 14k yellow gold, there are following design and styles:
- You can go for rings that are studded with gems: On gems, you have diamonds, emerald, ruby, sapphire, etc.
- You can select the finishes for your yellow gold: they can be both glossy and matte. Some people go for a combination of both types.
- You can also go for varied engraving: Engravings can be your names, pet names, or any special message that you might want to give your partner. Some couples go to their favorite love songs, too.
- Select the size: A wedding ring is something which partners wish to wear always. According to your lifestyle and fitting, you should consider the size of your wedding ring. It is always advisable that you select a size that is a little higher and the ring should never sit tight on your finger. It should fit your fingers comfortably at every season.
- Well-researched about the price: browse through all the general sites as well as the trademark sites that are available online. This way you would have a general idea about the prices and styling of the wedding bands.
The size of your Ehering Gold is also one of the most important factors and it is absolutely vital to get this right. You don’t want your ring to be too tight or even too loose. Who would run the risk of their wedding ring falling off their fingers. Make sure you know your ring size. You can get your ring finger measured at most jewelers.
Whatever source you decide to buy your wedding ring from, make sure that you are buying from a genuine source and you get a warranty certificate. You must be able to return the ring if it does not fit you or is not perfect, especially if you are shopping online.